- Information We Collect
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, register, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our WordPress site.
Specifically, you may be asked for, as appropriate:
- Email Address
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- Credit Card Information
- Data from Integrations
- Self-Hosted WooCommerce Store: Our store utilizes WooCommerce, and we collect information necessary to process transactions and fulfill orders, such as your name, billing information, and shipping information.
- Paid Memberships: When you subscribe to our services, we require information to manage your subscription and deliver the services you’ve requested, including your name, contact information, and billing details.
- Twilio: We use Twilio for certain communication features. If you opt-in for SMS or voice communications, your phone number and preferences are processed through Twilio.
- Mailchimp: Our newsletter and email updates are managed through Mailchimp. If you opt-in, your email address and subscription preferences are processed and stored by Mailchimp.
- How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
- To process payments: We may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey, or other site feature: To send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send user information and updates pertaining to their order.
- Information Sharing
At LetTheChildrenFly.com, we respect your privacy and the trust you place in us by providing your personal details. We want to assure you that we do not engage in the practice of selling our customers’ personal information to third parties. We believe that your personal data is just that – personal. We use the information you provide for internal purposes only, such as fulfilling your requests for products, services, and information, and to communicate with you about your account or transactions with us.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our site.
- Contact Us
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: 11141 Crane Creek Drive, Charlotte, NC 28278