God told me to sound the alarm about a reality in the spiritual realm behind our children and screens in this hour. It was a powerful message, and I continue to get profound testimonies. Listen to me! If your child is being impacted by this spirit, they want to be free more than you do. They are children and do not have the awareness that their torment is coming from something that is so much ‘fun’ and brings them ‘joy’ (which is the whole point).
- We broke away from screen time and have seen a tremendous amount of change. It’s been life changing.
- My son is actually WILLING to get rid of it. He overheard part of Lisa’s message and said, “Mom, Jesus told me to get it out of the house.”
- I got my son back.
- Wow… Lisa! My kids got up, we cuddled, and my daughter asked why I get to have screens, and she doesn’t. I told her I was working on not being on my phone so much. Then the kids got up and ran to me with a card game and asked if they could play it. I said yes, and they cheered! This is amazing!! This morning we are going to sit together, repent and take communion.
- This morning I removed all remotes/electronics while I prayed and waited for my husband to be on board with selling the tv. My kids played together ALL day. When they had little tiffs, they figured them out pretty quickly. They only asked for TV twice today, and I told them it was out of order for the day. Their whining about it was so very short; it was amazing!
- A powerful night of teaching!
- I told the kids we were going to take a break from screens. After dinner, they got PJs on, and rather than asking for a show on their own, they grabbed some water, paintbrushes, and their watercolor books, and they’ve been painting since!!
- Lisa, thank you for being bold for the Kingdom and stepping out before the rest of us in your teaching last night. I’m in AWE of the word God had you deliver. The number of families it will impact – makes me tear up.
- After your message I told the kids we were going to stop watching TV except for once or twice a week watching a short show together as a family (and no more games on the TV). My son, who constantly asks for electronics like he needs them and like it’s the only thing to do, didn’t even flinch but said excitedly, “Does that mean we get to spend more time together?” I said “Yes,” and he was as happy as can be. Hasn’t complained since.
- My son made the BOLD decision to sell his switch without ANY prompting. I’m SHOCKED! He asked me to list it on Facebook marketplace, and it sold within 2 minutes. He has 100% peace about it. I’m just so so proud of him. Wow! He decided to buy a drone and a DJ board with the money – new hobbies were one of my prayers, and the Lord had already answered.
Parents, you have authority over this!